On March 8, 2018 Ubisoft Toronto and Xbox Canada are teaming up to host a panel full of talented women in gaming at the Ubisoft Toronto studio. We’ll be streaming the conversation live, and you can follow along starting at 6:30pm EST on Thursday, March 8, at https://mixer.com/xbox.
You’ll hear from a few Canadian women in gaming about their journey within the industry, including:
- Jennie Faber, Co-Founder, Dames Making Games
- Lesley Phord-Toy, Producer, Ubisoft
- Maja Moldenhauer, Executive Producer and Lead Inking Artist, Studio MDHR
- Nicole Fawcette, Global Product Marketer, Xbox and Women in Gaming
- Sam Maggs, Associate Writer, Bioware
International Women’s Day is an opportunity to celebrate women’s achievements across all industries and talk about the work still to be done, and we’re excited to host a discussion about how we can all continue to make gaming a more inclusive experience for all.
Don’t miss the live event, Thursday, March 8, 6:30pm EST at https://mixer.com/xbox.